The Hancock County Home Builders Association (HBA) exists to represent the home building industry in Hancock County. Serving its members, who are involved in all aspects of a diversified building industry.
Working in partnership with its Members the HBA strives to improve housing affordability, availability and choice. To achieve this mission, HBA concentrates on the following five goals:
- Public appreciation for the importance of housing, housing affordability and those who provide housing.
- Recognized as the premier resource for industry and consumer information, education, research, technical expertise and networking.
- Improved business performance of its members.
- Effective management of staff, financial and physical resources to satisfy the Association’s needs.
- Recognize housing and housing providers as the strength of America and create an environment where every American has the opportunity for a safe, decent and affordable home in a suitable living environment provided by an entrepreneurial and competitive industry.
Code of Ethics
As a member of the Hancock County Homebuilders Association, I pledge allegiance to the following principles:
- Maintain the highest standards of personal and Business conduct as it relates to the association and the home building industry.
- Promote and encourage the highest level of ethics within the home building industry.
- Recognize and discharge my responsibilities to uphold any or all laws, codes, and regulations relating to the industry and the bylaws of the Association.
- Use only legal and ethical means in all my business activities.
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information entrusted or known to me.
- Refuse to engage in activities which are detrimental to the reputation of the homebuilding industry.
- Deal fairly and responsibly with employees, governmental officials, the public, and other members of the Association and the industry.
- Recognize the fiduciary nature of the relationship between myself and the public with whom I deal and other members of the Association as a result of the trust and reliance others place upon me.
- Promote and encourage the building of business relationships with and between other members, associates, and affiliates.
This code of Ethics for members of the Hancock County Homebuilders Association has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of service and personal conduct among its members. Adherence to these standards is required for membership in the Association, and serves to assure confidence in the integrity of the Association and its members. Members also agree, as a condition of membership, to participate when requested in any proceedings of the Ethics Committee and to abide by any decision of the Committee resulting from such proceedings.
Officers & Staff
Executive Board Members
Golf Outing Chair
State National Rep.